Terms And Conditions
These are the terms and conditions ("the terms") governing the use of this website ("the Website") which is wholly owned by Delilah ("the Company"). These terms apply to each user and/or visitor to the Website and are governed by English law.
- Proprietor and Proprietary Information
Information on this Website is the property of the Company. The materials contained in this site are protected by copyright law. The contents of the Website are available to any user and/or visitor for personal reference only and may not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever either in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the Company, its authorised agents or representatives.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion:
- to add to or remove any material from the Website or to amend, alter, redesign or change anything contained in or on it at any time; and
- to monitor, suspend, revoke, or otherwise limit access to the Website at any time.
- No Warranties
The use of this Website is at the visitor's or user's own personal risk. The Company does not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any material or other information on the Website nor does it warrant that the Website is free from errors, faults, viruses or other computer or data-corrupting or data-damaging material.
The Website contains links to other sites or addresses on the web. External sites are not part of the Website and do not belong to the Company. The Company does not approve or endorse other websites nor is it responsible for their contents.
Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications within the Website do not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation in any way by the Company, it's employees or contractors. No reference in the Website to any specific product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, shall be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Vouchers can only be exchanged at Delilah Fine Foods ltd stores in the UK. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers can be exchanged for retail goods and food services. Vouchers maybe exchanged for goods of a higher value than the face value of the voucher, upon payment of the difference. For more information please ask in store.;
- Exclusion of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law the Company excludes liability for any loss, claim, damages or any special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages (whether direct or indirectly incurred) of any kind arising out of or in connection with any visitor's or user's access to, or use of the Website, or any material thereon, whether based in contract, tort or whether negligent or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- VAT receipts
- A VAT receipt can be sent to customers upon request.
The Company accepts no liabilities whatsoever for any bookings made via this website, howsoever caused.
The Company reserves the right to remove the site from service at any time and without notice.
Delilah Fine Foods is owned and operated by Delilah Fine Foods Limited, 12 Victoria St, Nottingham NG1 2EX. Registered in England and Wales. Reg No: 540610, VAT No: 857051324.